Skip to main content

Delhi Metro ,new place for the dating

Metro trains are the best  gift to the Delhi people, not  because trains are fitted with the a.c and all kind of comfort  but due to the its capability to provide a great  ease in public transport .but now a day’s  metro trains are becoming the home for lovers because they are  getting  a  new place for the date and meeting . Last year an article has feature the Delhi metro stations and the trains as the hot spot for the date and love meeting in Delhi  .IT MEANS , OUR LOVE BIRDS ARE 
PREFERRING metro STATIONS AND METRO TRAINS FOR THEIR DATE  Because metro is providing a  easy and safe place for the date and for the personal meeting that is not possible in the home …No one can tease you if you are talking with your bf/gf in the metro because people  in the metro don’t have time to to cast their eyes on these kind of activities and every one remains in hurry either for office or for their own personal works .So you can say that this public  behavior provides a cocoon to these lovers to remain busy in their personal talk. 
I am telling you a true story of mine   . but mine was not the date it  was just the formal meeting  and initially I was SEEKING restaurant for unexpected  get together   but aT  THE same time mY FRIEND  called me to join her at the sector 15 metro station and this was phenomenal  idea for  such kind of meeting AND I HAS ALSO ENJOYED THIS MEETING and for this i am thankful to the empty metro .i have spent a quality time with my old kota friend .by the way  rain has increased the flavor of this get together because as soon as we stepped off the metro station for the New Delhi .We were able to  smell dust due to the rain and this was making me crazy  and  was intending  me to run in to my memories of childhood …..In my childhood i had enjoyed these rain a lot and most of the time we used to enjoy the bath in the rain and after that our family member used to scold us .But that scold were just vain before the rain . how good those days were ?
 .Ok friends i am coming on the point why she has opted the metro train as the meeting spot .Initially she was not aware of my presence  in delhi and when she came to know then she called me for  the get together and last  thing was that  she didn’t get time in the day and also not in the evening because her  meeting lingered up to the 8 pm .So idea of metro was best   .Her decision was 100% right because she  was leaving the city on the  same night and She was willing to meet me because since last 5 year we had never met with each other . so  we both were not willing to miss. It was 8:35 when I reached sector 15 and she was waiting on the the  platform and at first sight I was perturb , how she knew about my favorite color because she was in the green dress   , but this was just the co-incidence. guess what was the first question that she has asked to me ….guess..????don’t take tension friends because the first sentence she has  told to me was “Dwarika tum waise ke wasie hi rah gye kuch khaya piya karo yar”  .Nothing has changed in u even you have not changed ur  speaking habits what you have done in these years yar, “Do u have girlfriend” At this question I was smiling and my Answer was what you think about me and then we both started laughing and After 3 or 4 minutes we both were boarded in to the Metro train and was heading towards the New Delhi (Rajiv Chawk ).I was with her till 10 ’O’ clock and I Came to the room after her Departure but those 1and ½ hours were the best moment of my  life. but those memories are  still fresh  in  my heart  .At that night I had  joined my cousin and my younger brother very late and told them that I was in office and while this was not true but today I am disclosing this before u all .At that day I was feeling the real importance of the  metro ……Even she was not my girlfriend but I was feeling the same Because this was the second chance when I was feeling such a great love and respect for someone  Before this my Pandora box  was empty and I was not in such condition to trust a girl like this
.ha there is one more girl , for whom  I can go beyond the limitation of the world  . let me clear one more thing that every morning  I use to remember her not because I like her but due to her mischievous  activities ,because her mischief trickles me a lot and some time I feel such a great attraction towards her  that makes me thoughtless……
So keep guessing who is this ………
Metro trains are the only  place where you can see the  whole India on the  same board  rubbing their shoulder together ..here you can see the playing kids,labourer and you can also see hr of a company but no one have time to see what others are doing  . In the same Coach you can see many majnu who always come to metro trains while following some girl  .following a girls is wrong in social view  but these majnus are just helping the Government by paying them .Every penny they spends in chasing a Girl are the humble contribution to the nation .In one sense this is wrong but on the other hand this is profitable for the metro economy …hahaha
Here I am telling a story of two uncle ji in the metro and  at that day coaches were fully pack and this was the mayur vihar extension and train  was on the platform and doors were not open ,suddenly a lady with a gleeful  health comes before the doorto stepp in the train  and  Can you guess what was the first expression that comes from the old guys    “ wow mal aa  rahhi  hai yar thodi jagah bana “ this sentence has trickled me aprrox 3-4 days .In my 1month stay in delhi i have learnt the common prospective of  Delhi people and how they treat a girl. here girls are just the object of liaison .but on the other hand i don’t like delhi girls because they are living make-up shop before the eyes and i believe in the natural beauty not in the artificially compiled beauty …….even these girls are good in raising the libido but not good for the love …..this is my perception .but i don’t know how you will react ……..
If you want more entertainment then look at the entry corner that is occupied with the love birds and where you  can see  small pecking and smooching ………… but ??
due to this i has changed the name of metro as the love juncture and a dating table
Ok friends I will be back with my new post next time tab tak ke liye Namaskar and sat shree akal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ye to roj ki baat hai ..????????

"what can you expect from people if you can't expect with yourself " Tell me one thing, have you ever seen a single man or woman who says that he/she is satisfied, what ever he has and is satisfied with his own abilities. I think this number will be countable or would be capital Zero .Then only answer to this question is that we humans are not much better than the animals who like even the rotten food of their neighbor, but this is not true for the human beings because they have the best ability to find out flaws in every good thing that is happening or already available in this world .Animals are better than the

The art of asking question

  This world is the biggest repository of Questions and Answer. Some of them is answered at anytime because they are just the questions that can be answered with the experience in the respective domain. But still there are thousand of questions unanswered. But asking question is also an art of living and it makes you socially famous or put some derogatory marks on you due to the quality of question that you ask normally. Here I am with the views of some most renowned   people   whose questions   inspire others   to be the part of a healthy questioning and answering. Malgorzata Biernacka,Owner & CEO at Media Plant Group I think it is not really ability to ask questions but the style and intention of the question itself. That is rather created by your values and managerial style. You can ask the same question in so many ways that they create either balanced and peacefully situation or horror and drama.Do not you think? Yaagoub Al-Nujaidi, Sr. EDP Project Manager at Saudi Aram

this is the purpose that shapes the human life

"stay hungry and stay foolish ,if you want to learn something " this is the purpose that shape the human life and all that but every time this is the need that 's always comes in to the small packets that acts as the driving force for each and evry manipulation in the journey of life.on each occasion we try to perform well and also for the beauty of life because everything that we do have some kind of central idea with some kind of detail of action .This is the working atitude that decides that success of our action .