Skip to main content

your thanks and sorry hurt me a lot

Hello friends I am back with my new post “your thanks and sorry hurt me a lot”
What you feel when your lover or your relative or your close friends start feeling sorry for everything they do wrong. I don’t know what u feel but I feel sorry for me .Because this sorry word hurts me a lot and I start feeling a deep cramp in my heart due to the sore test of this sorry .I never want to listen sorry from my close friends and also with my people with whom I use to live .Because Vivekananda had once told
 “ every words have its own effect on the speaker .so always try to speak the positive words, and  never try those words ,which have  any relation with  agony ,anxiety, and dislike “
I think one should acknowledge their mistake not by saying “sorry” but by saying I will not commit this again in the future. I think this word will also have the same effect what sorry word has.
 I don’t want thanks and sorry from my people with whom I love or with whom I use to share my ideas. Sorry and thanks  are made for the stranger not for the friends .but if you feel some odd feeling then start saying thanks and sorry to your friends and I am pretty sure that one day this will push you away from your friends .Due to this I hate these words from my people whom I love and care .If you are with me then everything I am doing for you should not be taken as the work but as my  responsibility and as my affection .But when any one say thanks and sorry then I feel that they are paying for my responsibility in  term of thanks .this is my idea and I am not asking you to follow this because everyone has their own rights to pursue with their own perception and this is mine .
I am telling you the truth of sorry, when I listen the word sorry then I start feeling sorry and this makes me weak and it pours a lousy feeling in my mind. When someone’s mind starts feeling sorry it means the physical and mental both kind of strength starts attenuate .If this attenuation stands for long time then this cause a great stress which  heart can’t handle  …this may cause the nerves break down but don’t be scared I am just joking. But this is utterly true in every aspect of life .so don’t play with the sad thoughts of sorry.
Due to this I have developed a switching methods .If you feel that someone is making some harsh comment for you then switch of your ears for some time and never make your friends to know that you are not listening what they are delivering to you . But most of the time I never know when I have to switch
this method .this is really interesting na ……but better method is  ,starts ignoring all sore comments of the friends .
One day one of my best friend started saying sorry on chat and I was just astonished why she was saying these hurting words to me .then she said I have bothered you a lot when you had visited me last time .But I didn’t remember, how she had bothered me either by sitting beside me or by giving me the best moment of my life or by walking besides me a long distance by sharing the heat of virgin sunlight without saying a words or by giving me the chance to chuckle with her. If she feels sorry for all above things then I should feel sorry for her smiling face that I had not seen since last 8 years or for the love that I had reared in my heart since my childhood or for the kind of  friendship that we have since last 14 years without any explanation   or for the  energetic discussion that use to kick me out from the gloomy world to the world of  happiness or  for stealing her  time  which we  have shared happily   .If you think that I should say sorry for all above then you are wrong how I can throw my heart out of my body, this is not possible for me to say  sorry for my happiest and most promising  moment     .how  I can feel sorry for the best moment of my life but if I do then  what will be left with me to live with…..Actually I have not steal the time but the  love that I deserve  ..I love you the way you are and the way you talk… so don’t lessen the beauty of my love and friendship by saying sorry. It hurts me a lot…………………………
But I am making one more request that don’t take my love and friendship as the crap in the dustbin. I don’t know what you think all about this but I am always ready to share my happiness with my friend and I think, you are also one of them. Friendship is the best achievement in the life of a human .I am making it clear that my friends are my inspiration and in other words they are heart and blood of my veins .So how one can separate the blood from the body .Due to this I am pretty sure that no one can break my unflinching faith in my friends And I am requesting you not to say sorry to me for any kind of thing. I hate this word because I love you whatever you are, I will never mind if you don’t …   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ye to roj ki baat hai ..????????

"what can you expect from people if you can't expect with yourself " Tell me one thing, have you ever seen a single man or woman who says that he/she is satisfied, what ever he has and is satisfied with his own abilities. I think this number will be countable or would be capital Zero .Then only answer to this question is that we humans are not much better than the animals who like even the rotten food of their neighbor, but this is not true for the human beings because they have the best ability to find out flaws in every good thing that is happening or already available in this world .Animals are better than the

The art of asking question

  This world is the biggest repository of Questions and Answer. Some of them is answered at anytime because they are just the questions that can be answered with the experience in the respective domain. But still there are thousand of questions unanswered. But asking question is also an art of living and it makes you socially famous or put some derogatory marks on you due to the quality of question that you ask normally. Here I am with the views of some most renowned   people   whose questions   inspire others   to be the part of a healthy questioning and answering. Malgorzata Biernacka,Owner & CEO at Media Plant Group I think it is not really ability to ask questions but the style and intention of the question itself. That is rather created by your values and managerial style. You can ask the same question in so many ways that they create either balanced and peacefully situation or horror and drama.Do not you think? Yaagoub Al-Nujaidi, Sr. EDP Project Manager at Saudi Aram

Love is really good feeling to have

Do you want to smell someone Do you want to feel the heat of someones' breath Do you want to hug someone, want to  lift her/him to kiss, Do you want to say" I am sorry" when your words hurt someone.  Then hold for a moment . you are floating in the boat of love and this is the best and most virgin feeling in this world.this feeling have enormous energy that keeps you busy to sing the favorite song of someone else even with full concentration. this feeling colors you in the color of care and sense of love. This is known as the most precious feeling in this world because those who feel also remorse and those who have never felt this want to fall and feel the feeling of love and after falling in someones' love you will start feeling an emptiness when you will not with your loving one. In love you want to touch someone because her/his presence and touch makes you complete and you want to be with him/her for your inner satisfaction. Love is really nice feeling and